Friday, June 25, 2010

The Talons of Weng Chiang

Ok, the whole Cybermen thing was't working out. The last one was a reconstruction, the Invasion is animated, I'm gonna go back to the list of best episodes idea. So the Talons of Weng Chiang it is. Back to the good old Fourth Doctor!

I get this feeling like we're gonna be hearing the term "chinaman" a lot here. Ick, it's about a ventriloquist dummy. And I already have the feeling it's a Devil Doll kind of turning-people-into-dummies thing. So... this (not entirely authentic looking) Chinese dude levitated this guy's wife last week, she hasn't been the same since, she wandered into his dressing room last night, and she hasn't been seen since. And his ventriloquist dummy moved on its own.

Who the hell is that?! Dunno that I like new companions. I think this is a companion from the past, as well. Oh, no. He just said mentioned her ancestors. Wow, the Doctor is an action hero! And so's his companion! They just took on some fucking ninjas!

Hm... I don't know about the Doctor's Chinese. But he does look pretty bad ass dressed up like Sherlock Holmes.

Quotes:
"I'd have propelled him onto the pavement with a punt of the posterior."
"Li H'sen Chang. Hm, pity. I'd rather hoped we'd catch a little tit. Nevermind." (?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment