Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Moonbase

Ok, second Cybermen episode. My first Patrick Troughton. Dunno who the companions are or what's going on or any of that. Oh, look at that! Hey, wait... oh, ok. Wrong video. I was wondering why it was seeming to start on episode 2. Still no idea what's going on, though. And this doesn't seem to be video, just images... oh shit. Not again. That's a major flaw with old episodes. Lol, they just congratulated the Doctor for landing the TARDIS where he said he would. Like, good job not completely fucking up! And he's got a new Scottish companion. Polly and Ben are still here, plus this Scottish chap. He sounds a bit like a caricature of a Scottish dude. I think he's a new companion, as well, since he seems bewildered at the idea of being on the moon, since the moon is "up in the sky".

Ok, this is bordering on unwatchable. Oh, the Scottish bloke is this Jamie I've heard so much about. I might just give up at some point and read a synopsis and move on to the next one. That is becoming increasingly likely. In fact, that is what I will do. Maybe I'll add to this post when I read a synopsis.

No comments:

Post a Comment