Monday, June 6, 2011

A Good Man Goes to War

***********SPOILERS*********** (Highlight to read)

Oh my god. This is overwhelming. Baby, Centurion Rory, angry Doctor, gathering of old friends, cot!!! All of it. Just so good. I knew it was a Time Baby. I knew Amy was being held somewhere by people who wanted to make Time Babies. Henry knew it was being conceived on the TARDIS that would make the Time Baby a Time Baby. We're so smart.

This is the angry Doctor. Now he's finally becoming as damaged as he ought to be, considering all of the things he's done. All the death he's seen, all the friends and family he killed, the friends he left, the people he failed to save,

THE KING OF TOWN!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

God, Amy! Fooling him the same way twice. The Time Baby!!!! Where is the Time Baby?????

Hey, Rory is a nurse too... huh. Ok, Steven Moffatt, this is not ok. How DARE you???

Ok, does River use lightning to time travel? Oh dear, domestic. Oh god, Doctor.

The Doctor's little noises when he finds out who River is. So cute! GOD I wish I could read Gallifreyan. Oh hang on, here we go. Oh, Gallifreyan doesn't translate. OH JESUS CHRIST IT'S RIVER RIVER IS MELODY HOW I DON'T EVEN WHAT KIND OF GENES MAKE A SCOTT AND A ENGLISHMAN HAVE A LIGHT BROWN BABY?????? HOLY FUCK HOW I DON'T EVEN

"We're the fat-thin-married-gay-Anglican marines. Why would we need names?"
"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the time to find out why I have so many."
"Well how would I know? That's all humany private stuff, it just sort of goes on. They don't put up a balloon or anything!"
"Of course I remember. I remember everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment