Friday, May 13, 2011

Curse of the Black Spot

Post review here, more of a "series so far" kind of thing.

I am fucking loving this series. Oh my god. Seriously, it's like the best ever. Moffat is so fucking long-term, I love it. What is the Silence? Who is Amy's baby? What's the deal with the regenerating little girl? Who the fuck is that eyepatch lady? How will it swing around so Matt Smith isn't the last Doctor (because it WILL swing around)? Why does Rory have to die so often?

Some people thought this episode was too pirate-y, but I liked it. I liked it a bunch. It was a very Stargate sort of thing, with the whole scifi explanation for an olde tyme superstition stuff. I liked that. I like it when the TARDIS has a mind of her own. And I love Matt Smith. Also, fumbly drunk Rory was fun. I wanted him to be like that for the whole episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment